Welcome to the Ace Nursing School Blog!
Hello! My name is Jordan and I am a recent graduate from a Bachelor of Science in Nursing program. Due to health issues, my nursing career at the bedside has been put on hiatus. Being the stereotypical nurse that I am, I still feel the need to be helping people. In order to fulfill this need I founded the Ace Nursing School Blog!
My goal for this blog is to help you become the best nurse that you can be! I will answer the following questions:
- How to decide if nursing is perfect for you
- What are the perks?
- What are the downfalls?
- What degree should I get?
- What can I do with a nursing degree?
- How to get into the nursing school of your dreams
- How to pick the best school for you
- Step-by-step tips to nail the application process
- How anyone can afford nursing school
- How to dominate nursing school in all aspects
- Ace your exams
- Save time and money
- Dominate your clinical
- Build friendships that help your grades
- Get connected with professors and administration
- Pass the NCLEX
- How to land your dream job
- Networking tips
- Mapping your career plans
- Working towards an advanced degree
How Can We Do This?
Although I am a recent graduate, I have gone through the experienced what I will be writing about. Along with my experience, I will acquire more high quality information through research and interviews with experts. I will share everything I learn with you along the way, including what works and what does not work. I will provide the content in multiple media so that it is easily accessible! This includes:
- Blog articles
- Social media – follow me, I follow back!
Twitter – @NTKnurse
Facebook – Ace Nursing
Pinterest – @AceNursing
- Emails (for exclusive, free content!)
- Join my email list for exclusive free cheat sheets every single Monday!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me on any of my social media accounts listed above. You can also email me with any questions, concerns, or suggestions you have at iAceNursingSchool@gmail.com. I love hearing from my readers!